The VP Manager will lead a team of 3, responsible for the management of Auto’s pricing systems (CPE – Continuous Pricing Engine, Direct Pricing Database maintained on RCO and LAZER), Process Reengineering, Reporting for the Manufacturer and Retail Lending businesses and Competitive Intelligence (critical to monitoring and managing the business), Testing and Controls. Individual will be the liaison between Technology, Pricing, Treasury and Profitability Management, and Line of Business representatives focusing on internal requirements impacting Pricing. Individual will work closely with business partners to determine pricing impacts identifying, assessing and documenting business requirements, providing input to priorities, and advising the business on solution options. Key responsibilities include the following:
Role and Responsibilities
· Manage the CPE Execution and Testing team responsible for rate changes
· Operate as the Primary or Secondary Information Owner on Pricing systems (CPE and LAZER)
· Supervise the implementation of systems releases, inclusive of updated models
· Partner to enhance the Governance and Control framework
· Participation in end to end process reengineering, reviewing existing processes and identifying areas of improvement and points of control or lack of such
· Provide coverage for Disaster Recovery and System upgrades
· Interface with the business on functional aspects throughout the project/product lifecycle. Liaise with business sponsors to understand business priorities and objectives.
· Translate business needs into requirements that can be understood by application development teams.
· Define new business processes or changes to existing business processes as necessary to support the integration of new products and services into our existing multi-platform business model.
· Provide subject matter expertise to the development and test teams throughout the project lifecycle.
· Review processes and procedures for efficiency and effectiveness and assist in implementing new procedures when required
· Employ various tools and techniques for scope definition, organizational impact analysis, business process mapping, and requirements definition
· Assist in defining measurable success criteria, developing and reviewing documented test plans, and coordination of UAT
· Engage in the appropriate processes to ensure compliance with policies, procedures and compliance mandates
· Create and maintain documentation on components, applications, and multi-platform products as part of each project
· Develop collaborative & influential relationships with Finance, Product/Pricing, Treasury & Profitability Management, and Data Management teams to improve communication, analytics, refine reporting and controls
· Bachelor’s degree required. Graduate degree a plus
· 10 years of experience in Banking, Finance or related experience
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Auto Finance industry, reporting and information analysis, and executive reporting
· Exceptional communication skills in planned and ad hoc situations and persuasive/clear in verbal and written presentations to various levels of the organization
· Demonstrated ability to collaborate, lead and influence cross functional teams
· Ability to influence and manage without direct control hierarchy
· Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills with track record of innovation, initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility, embracing change, catalyst for change, and creative problem solving to achieve business objectives
· A demonstrated bias for action
· Relationship builder – who is solutions oriented and can effectively link the interest of multiple stakeholders
· Strong personal initiative and good judgment
· Working knowledge of SAS
· Excellent Computer Skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Highly organized and efficient with the ability to achieve set deadlines
· Ability to multi-task through complex projects
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.