We are looking for a hands on Cloud/Microservices technical lead in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise application. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
· Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
· Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
· Define project objectives by analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality
· Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle
· Integrates applications by designing and/or utilizing database architecture, studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers
· Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities, contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
· 15+ Years of Experience in developing, deploying and administering Java applications using JAVA, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Web services technologies (REST and SOAP)
· Experience in Microservice Architecture, Kafka, Pivotal Cloud Foundry or any cloud experience
· Experience in application development, including analyzing stories, writing code, implementing automated tests, contributing to release and developing the working practices of the team
· Experience of Agile team working and globally deployed applications working across a Wide Area Network
· Must have experience in developing performance intensive, high availability applications
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Very hands on
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.