J.P. Morgan is a premier corporate and investment bank with a full suite of global financial services and capabilities. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We offer strategic advice, lend money, raise capital, help manage risk, extend liquidity, buy and sell securities and provide many other banking services in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Custody & Fund Services provides Institutional investors access to markets worldwide for the settlement, safekeeping and asset servicing of securities, along with ancillary services such as Foreign Exchange and Liquidity Solutions. This product suite, along with our Markets business, helps us service our core client segments: Asset Managers, Asset Owners, Insurance/GSEs, Banks/Broker Dealers and Hedge Funds and Alternatives.
This role is a critical component of the Global Custody business in the Americas region. The key responsibility of this individual will be to support the US direct custody business for our global clients (e.g., Asset Managers, Pensions, Insurers, Alternatives, Banks & Broker Dealers) and to manage the direct clearing product in the US.
This individual will support and contribute to our product strategy ensuring we continue to deliver a high quality client experience, position ourselves for profitable and scalable growth and design solutions to ensure delivery of best-in-class capabilities. In the role, the candidate will be responsible for product strategy, delivery and P&L
This position is based in New York and reports to the head of the Americas Global Custody business.
- Accountability for the Global Custody P&L and Strategy for a client segment(s) in US
- Support and drive
the development and execution of the new business plan for the region, including partnering with sales on client prioritization and engagement, deal pricing, and product solutioning
- Review and approve all new deals as part of the deal approval process and deal life-cycle including pricing, non-standard legals, and customized solutions
- Act as the primary product counterpart to our top clients in the region ensuring that product roadmaps, industry and regulatory changes and initiatives are regularly and appropriately communicated
- Develop thought leadership and present at client meetings and pitches on timely issues & events relevant to the custody product, market changes, etc. as well as the value proposition of our product offering
- Partnering with key industry players to innovate the US custody offering for the future (fintech)
- Act as the client advocate on all change related requests and client issues, working with key partners in Product Development, Operations and Service as appropriate
- Help drive and communicate the development of the Global Custody product roadmap
- Point of contact and product partner to Sales, Relationship Managers, Client Service, and Middle Office for Custody clients
- Provide custody subject matter expertise with respect to the custody products
- Understand the business and operating models for each of the respective product components and how our clients utilize these services