The candidate will work on the next generation, best in class, web technologies to deliver a robust, accessible and responsive suite of testing frameworks for the browser, desktop and mobile. This will require high standards of coding, testing, documentation and support. Experience is expected in test analysis, design, build and implementation.
· Collaborate closely with application developers in all phases of the process
· Support the drive towards Continuous Integration Testing and Continuous Delivery
· Support the team effort at all levels
· Strong OOPS concepts (Object Oriented Programming)
· At least 3 of the following:
o HTML5 / CSS3 / ES6 / TypeScript
o ReactJS / RequireJS
o Jasmine / Karma
· Strong understanding of testing and test automation concepts
· Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
· Team player that can also work as an individual contributor
· Eager to learn new tools, technologies and approaches
· Strong problem solving skills
· Exposure to working in an Agile / Scrum environment
· BDD / Cucumber
· CI / CIT / Jenkins experience
· Experience with source control software such as GIT, Subversion
· Experience with developer environments such as Chrome Developer Tools, IntelliJ
· Financial industry experience
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.