Web Test Engineer
We are growing our team and need a Test Engineer who can help us design, build and implement a cutting edge UI and component automated testing framework for use by web product teams throughout the firm. Requiring expertise in front-end and back-end web testing technologies to ensure the product is tested in the most efficient manner and meets the highest standards of quality.
You’ll be part of a small, highly motivated and empowered agile test team, working very closely with application developers. Team members are expected to be multi-disciplined and flexible in their approach, contributing to all areas of the solution space. Candidates do not necessarily need banking experience but must be highly motivated with a proven track record in building test frameworks and tests for web applications.
The candidate will work on the next generation, best in class, web technologies to deliver a robust, accessible and responsive suite of testing frameworks for the browser, desktop and mobile. This will require high standards of coding, testing, documentation and support.
· Collaborate closely with application developers in all phases of the process
· Support the drive towards Continuous Integration Testing and Continuous Delivery
· Support the team effort at all levels
· Strong OOPS concepts (Object Oriented Programming)
· Strong understanding of testing and test automation concepts
· Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
· Team player that can also work as an individual contributor
· Eager to learn new tools, technologies and approaches
· Strong problem solving skills
· Exposure to working in an Agile / Scrum environment
· BDD / Cucumber
· CI / CIT / CD
· Non-functional testing experience (JMeter preferred)
· Financial industry experience
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.