The Card Finance team is seeking a highly motivated analytical thinker with an interest in learning about Credit Card businesses and forecasting models. The individual in this position will help developing the state-of-the-art models to forecast the performance of credit card loans, used for both stress testing and business planning purposes.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop expertise in forecasting and analyzing trends in business drivers, Card balance sheet and income statement across stress testing forecasts and BAU business planning.
- Manage and analyze business strategic inputs and assumptions used in the forecasting model.
- Analyze performance and revenue drivers of credit card loans to influence model choice decisions.
- Manage model overlays to address model deficiencies and capture new business strategies.
- Help to develop, implement, and enhance the end-to-end model execution processes.
- Help to draft model documentations and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Build a close partnership with business, risk management, and finance partners across Card Services Line of Business.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a track record of execution against deliverables.
- Self-starter with strong initiative, ability to take ownership and drive initiatives forward within the organization.
- Capable of working in a dynamic environment and managing multiple projects with tight timelines.
- Bachelor’s or above degree. Prior modeling experience is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Python programming skills are required. SAS/SQL experience preferred
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.