· Month end activities includes tracking, incorporating movements/ changes, data aggregation, validations, mappings and enabling reporting from PPM
· Expense and headcount reporting against plan/ outlook, variance analysis, tracking movements across functions/ individual business
· Monthly EMR review with CTOs with analysis highlighting risk and opportunities across Plan/Forecast
· Partner with technology and the Controller function to manage the CTO groups General Ledger
· Tracking and forecasting of headcount, clearly articulating the drivers for growth/shrink in line with strategy that has been defined by the CTO
· Partner with technology to build a financial plan and forecast within the parameters of business, location and vendor strategy
· Support both global and regional finance reporting requirements
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.