This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
· Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
· Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
· Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages Core Java and J2EE developing and/or supporting 24/7 mission critical applications
· Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
· Experience with web application development and technologies
· Spring framework and MVC design/development
· Excellent Sybase/Oracle and Database design, SQL
· Object-oriented design and coding practices / Design Patterns
· BA or MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
The candidate will be part of JPMorgan’s Emerging Markets & Credit Research Technology team and participate in the development of a highly effective calculation engine for Emerging Market and Credit business. Enhance existing calculation engine and enrich its capacity to provide calculations for different types of financial instruments and different analytics and deliver the output with different means. Perform application design, data mining, and system infrastructure upgrades and migration.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.