The Wholesale Client On-Boarding (WCOB) team is a global team with locations in major locations such as New York, Delaware, London, Bournemouth, Hong Kong and Singapore. The team functions in close partnership with Sales, Operations, Credit, Legal and Compliance to ensure efficient and timely on-boarding to the JPMorgan infrastructure. WCOB plays a critical role in introducing new clients to our organization as well as ensuring full due diligence is done with respect to new and existing relationships. This team is responsible for the enforcement of controls associated with Know Your Client (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) regulatory requirements.
Business Objectives :
· Works in close partnership with Sales, Operations, Credit, Legal and Compliance to ensure efficient and timely on-boarding to the JPMorgan infrastructure.
· Plays a critical role in introducing new clients to our organization as well as ensuring full due diligence is done with respect to new and existing relationships.
· Responsible for the enforcement of controls associated with Know Your Client (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) regulatory requirements.
· Accountable for successfully on-boarding new clients for the Corporate & Investment Bank in a high quality and timely manner.
· Responsible for the on-boarding of a client through a complex internal infrastructure, and applications.
· Create and update internal system with KYC requirements to company and regulatory standards.
· Collect and verify KYC related documentation and perform regulatory required screening.
· Central point of contact to the Front Office and internal stakeholders (WCOB Checkers, AML Compliance, Credit, Legal and Middle Office Operations), concerning client on-boarding queries and status updates.
· Work hand-in-hand with internal stakeholders and with the on-boarding team to support the on-boarding of a client within tight timelines.
· Ensure the smooth and seamless on-boarding process for our clients and front-office.
· Perform non-routine tasks as directed by Superior.
· Mailing and filing.
Note: DUE TO REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS, THIS ROLE IS STRICTLY CONSIDERING INDONESIAN CITIZENS
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.