The HR and Marketing Business Controls Analyst is responsible for supporting the delivery of key controls and regulatory compliance for the two separate functions: The CB HR and CB Marketing, Communications & Client Experience groups. This individual will support the BOE in developing a best in class program for the control environment for these functions.
• Support the BOE in the collaboration with Audit, Oversight & Control and Compliance, Operational Risk Oversite (ORO), Regulatory Operations Office (ROO) and Legal to ensure Human Resources and Marketing, Communications and Client Experience’s processes are tightly aligned to regulatory and policy requirements.
• Support the control environment in both groups ensuring the following:
• Risk Control Self Assessments are developed for all key areas.
• Ensure that Action Plans resulting from internal review, audits and exams are effectively managed and completed
• Identify specific processes that need to be improved and highlight to the BOE to support work with mangers in HR and Marketing to enhance these processes and implement controls
• At the direction of the BOE support the business development of procedures and documentation to support processes
• Support internal audits and coordinate the work required from issues that result
• Support the documentation of emerging risks across HR and Marketing, Communications and Client Experience for example: intellectual property, social media policy, Americans with Disabilities act, Privacy
• At the direction of the BOE partner with CB Oversight & Control regarding control programs related to third party vendors, new business initiatives etc.
• At the direction of the BOE support the documentation of the controls required to assess Inherent Risk, manage RCSA development and testing, and determine Residual Risk annually
• A the direction of the BOE provide support as required to evaluate existing controls testing, work with the Centralized Testing Unit to evaluate testing results and metric reporting, support a comprehensive and thoughtful communication strategy for the integrated controls program that is understandable and accessible by bankers, managers and other key partners
• Support Business Resiliency as required across both organizations.
A bachelor's degree in a business discipline required
• 3-5 + years of operations and management experience in the Financial Services industry
• Proven analytical and documentation abilities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Relationship building skills and an understanding of the CB business and underlying processes, HR and or Marketing functions
• Strong track record at supporting large to medium-scale projects
• Proven operational and controls excellence
• Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and produce successful results
• Ability to act with sense of urgency and prioritize competing efforts
• Ability to identify and escalate issues in a timely manner
Ability to work diligently to resolve issues that are complex and multi-layered, finding the root cause and proposing comprehensive, well-articulated solutions
• Lead by example, with exemplary personal and professional attributes. Inspire confidence in all levels of staff, from Executive Management to junior staff, as well as key partners from other functional areas
• Knowledge of JPMorgan Chase's businesses, goals and direction is a plus
• Prior experience in challenged control environments is highly desirable
• Location: New York or Chicago strongly preferred
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.