JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner. The objective of GTI is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services. GTI is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of specific lines of business and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
GTI-Infrastructure Development (GID) is focused on developing and delivering services that integrate software solutions with infrastructure in innovative, cost effective and efficient ways. The GID team provides services for use by business-aligned application delivery organizations, across all layers of the software stack, which may include application interface services, productivity and collaboration tools, and data integration solutions.
Currently we are seeking a cross functional scrum team member to develop original and creative technical solutions for ongoing product development. We are looking for self-motivated agile engineers who don’t need to be convinced that quality is everyone’s responsibility. We are embracing TDD, continuous integration, and regular small releases. Candidates will be able to demonstrate an understanding of design principles and patterns and test driven development.
• Contribute to technical strategy, with other senior and principal engineers
• Translate business strategy into technical and architecture strategy
• Work on a scrum team to deliver software solutions by providing the essential benefit to the customers by delivering the simplest solution to the functional requirement
• Work cross-functionally with other team members: other engineers, testers, product owners, designers, Ops, customer support
• Coach and develop other engineers on technical topics
• Mentor junior engineers, new team members, and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
• Thrive in a team environment and has strong people communication skills
• Use disparate pieces of information to drive investigation and problem solving. Especially in situations where there may not be very much information available on the problem, you use creativity and teamwork to drive investigation and devise an appropriate fix
• Coach teams on Agile principles and practices, with an emphasis on practices
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.