- Degree in computer science / information science (or similarly technical discipline).
- Experience working in Agile teams and performing iterative requirements analysis
- Background in Data Management, Data Governance or Cross-Functional Data Analysis in a Financial Institution
- Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation
- Experience in a Change the Bank data transformation initiative is a plus
- Data Modelling and Information Architecture experience is a plus
- Proven ability to work across organizational boundaries and in matrixed organizations is a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.