· Demonstrated effectiveness developing plans, prioritizing activities and driving execution
· Strong analytic skills, including the ability to synthesize information into key messages and to critically evaluate processes to develop sound recommendations for improvements
· Experience thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative, cross-disciplinary and geographically dispersed environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present complex information clearly and appropriately handle sensitive information
· Strong organizational skills with experience coordinating multiple work streams simultaneously
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment ensuring timely intake and handoff of critical business information
· Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and influence outcomes
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing business priorities
· Strong work ethic and desire to learn continuously
· Expert in PowerPoint and proficiency with Word and Excel
· Minimum BS or equivalent level of education/experience required
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.