JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operating in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
JPMorgan Chase began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research and Trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
In 2005, the firm established a Global Service Center in Manila which provides support for the customers and operations services of the firm's retail and wholesale businesses. Currently, it operates in Makati (Philalife Tower), Bonifacio Global City (Net Quad and Net Plaza) and Cebu (eBloc Tower).
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
The candidate will report under the MIS Reporting group both for Manila and US operations. He or she will take ownership of various systems data within the enterprise and be able to understand different business functions and processes by analyzing databases, data models and architectures. The Info Analyst shall be a business analyst of sorts bridging the gap between business areas like MIS operations and IT. The candidate shall also be an expert with analysing and developing reports that provide critical data to various business users including but not limited to senior management using approved enterprise tools. These reports provide key metrics regarding productivity, performance and SLA targets of different departmental functions.
- 5 years of in depth experience in business analysis, ETL, data modelling and architecture.
- 5 years of in depth experience in SQL programming. Oracle, DB2 and/or SQL Server platforms desired.
- 2 years of in depth experience in database design.
- An expert in bridging gaps between 2 disparate systems by data analysis, data/field mappings, knowledge of data
structures and conversion.
- Experience in gathering business requirements and to transform these into reporting specs for the development team.
- Experience in data warehousing concepts, terminologies and architecture.
- Project management and methodology experience a plus.
- Good oral and presentation skills a must.
- Knowledge of MS Office particularly in Excel (macros).
- Excellent team player who can work in a matrixed organization.
- Excellent analytical skills providing RCA and solutions in a multi-project setting.
- Ideal to have a candidate who has programming or development experience in web technologies such as .NET and Java.
- SQL Server: Reports Manager, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Entity Relationship Diagraming (ERD) or Information Engineering (IE)
- Oracle Database 10G: object maintenance ie. schemas, tables, views, packages, procedures, triggers.
- Oracle Reports Builder.
- OO design and concepts desired.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.