JPMorgan Chase & Co is a global financial services powerhouse with assets of US$1.3 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. In Australia, JPMorgan is one of the few fully integrated investment banks with leadership positions across mergers and acquisitions, debt capital markets, derivatives, equities, equity capital markets, and treasury and securities services.
The IB Business Support Management function provides a range of support services to JPMorgan’s trading and investment banking businesses globally. The principal activities of the group are:
Business Change Management (BCM): provision of technology hardware, applications and market data, controlled management of employee on/off boarding process.
Recertification: Support for the periodic and ad-hoc recertification of physical and application accessing including outside vendors.
- Work with local and global BCM management to develop and maintain a process BCM Access Analysts to act as CIB’s representative for 2nd level approvals for 3rd part applications
- Central point of contact for 2nd level approvals and escalations for 3rd party application onboarding for Leavers/Joiners/Transfers
- Central point of contact for processing annual application entitlement recertification's for all 3rd party applications
- Follow up on all escalations stemming from access matrices and liaise with matrices points-of-contact to resolve questions around approvals
- Raise requests via JPM systems such as
- High sense of clientele service
- Ability to assess risk in operations
- Strong follow-up
Reporting to: Associate
Education: Bachelor degree in any discipline. Degree in Finance Preferred.
Shifts: (Night Shift)
Knowledge and Skills Sets
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written – an ability to articulate clearly, logically and succinctly including handling of challenging conversations with seniors in regards to policy
- Ability to process & review data efficiently in compliance with the policy and procedures with data (intermediate Excel skills are essential) with an appreciation of the importance of process and a robust control framework
- Strong sense of client service and responsiveness coupled with judgment to show urgency when immediate follow up/ escalation is required.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.