The Marketing Senior Associate, Better Together will be responsible for project managing strategic initiatives to make Chase products, marketing and experiences work better together across lines of business. The Marketing Senior Associate will partner closely with the Consumer Bank, Auto and Mortgage teams, Credit Card IT and Operations and other Chase Centers of Excellence (Strategy, Channel Marketing, etc.) to ensure integrated, holistic coordination, tracking and reporting of these strategic initiatives.
Specifically, the Marketing Senior Associate will project manage the following key integration areas across lines of business:
· Product development
· Activation and early engagement
· Policies and procedures
This role will have particular focus on innovation in value propositions, marketing and customer experience to drive new multi-product relationships and upgrade, engage and retain existing multi-product customers.
· 5+ years of marketing experience, with relationship management skills a plus.
· Strong experience in project management, particularly on product, marketing and customer engagement and experience.
· Digital project management experience a plus.
· Customer centric, consumer needs based marketing approach.
· Ability to work independently and proactively.
· Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
· Strong leadership potential and presentation skills.
· Strong interpersonal, matrixed team management.
· Good verbal and written communication capabilities, including ability to synthesize detailed information for delivery to a senior executive audience.
· Strong analytic skills; ability to manage to P&L objectives.
· Bachelor's Degree required.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.