Ensure compliance with Home Lending, Corporate, and Regulatory guidance on the management of third party relationships. The incumbent will manage specific vendor relationships with the objective of delivering optimum customer satisfaction while meeting the need of our LOB partners, Regulatory Compliance, and Internal Audit.
The incumbent will be the Third Party Oversight (TPO) Delivery Manager (DM) for assigned vendors.
· Ability to facilitate meetings with internal and external partners
· Ability to write clearly with appropriate content
· Exhibits professional and ethical conduct
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (In Order of Importance)
· Research and respond to escalations
· Conduct monthly performance reviews with providers
Vendor Management Operational Oversight
· Business Oversight: Expected to be a subject matter expert for Third Party provided services. Oversee vendor activities and bridges the relationship between the third party and Chase
· Issue Management: Monitor Vendor relationship in order to mitigate potential risks before they occur and/or address issues as they occur
· Resiliency: Set, assess and manage expectations with third party for business resiliency and disaster recovery to support Chase services. Document internal preparedness
· 2+ years of Mortgage Origination, Mortgage Loan Servicing, or Vendor Management experience
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) needed to work cross-functionally
· Must be an excellent team player and possess strong team leadership abilities
· Strong process management skills are required
· Candidate must be detailed oriented and a self-starter
· Familiar with internal systems CLOSR, MSP, and MX
· Strong PC skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint), are required
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.