JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
JPMorgan Intelligent Solutions (JPMIS) is a new group considering ways to transform and leverage JPM proprietary data assets into opportunities for JPM. Protecting and managing intellectual property effectively as well as utilizing it to develop solutions that are both customized and scalable will enable JPM to create additional shareholder value.
JPMIS (JPM Intelligent Solutions) creates & commercializes solutions based on the firm’s information & analytic resources that enable consumers, businesses & governments to make better decisions and achieve their objectives.
As a applications developer lead you will have the chance to work on interesting challenges and projects, with cutting edge technologies. The candidate must have a sound grasp of development best practice and system architecture.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Architect and document Technical Solutions based on business requirements
• Participate in Agile planning process and daily scrums, providing details to create stories based on technical solution and estimates
• Build out of backend Java application components through a test driven development approach
• Work with Front End developers on code integration between backend and front end components
• Creation of pipelines for continuous code deployment
• Assist with QA testing as needed
• Assist with production bugs and issues based on communicated SLA’s• Ensure required code scanning is completed and application meets compliance requirements
• Extensive Java development experience
• Knowledge of Big data platform and associated software.
• Must have advanced knowledge of Spring boot Framework
• Key technologies: Hadoop, Hbase, Hive, Spark, Spring Framework, REST, GIT
• Advanced knowledge of SonarQube, Open Source Scanning, and Jenkins
• Good data handling and SQL skills
• Articulate and expert communicator with the ability to interface with senior leaders and ability to determine and explain the root cause of an issue
• Bachelor's or Advanced Degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields
• Inquisitiveness to learn newer domain and Technology
• Organization skills, be able to prioritize task based on priority