As an Applications Architect, you will work closely with the business and applications development teams to design and build technology solutions. In this role, you will create logical designs, describe the deployment of the designs on a physical platform, translate logical designs into systems artifacts, recognize alternatives and propose choices throughout the creation of the logical and physical design including methodologies.
Basic Technical Qualifications
- Minimum 10+ years experience in building out enterprise level solutions in Financial Industry
- Strong big data skills – Spark, Hadoop, Impala, Sqoop, Oozie
- Strong application design skills
- Strong OO skills – Python, Java, Scala
- Strong database skills – Oracle, SQL, Stored Procedures
- Strong analytical and communication skills both written and verbal
- Familiar with Agile methodologies such as SCRUM, LEAN, etc
- Familiar with development tools such as Jenkins, Rundeck, SVN/Crucible/Jira, Git/Stash, etc
- Experience in end to end release of highly reliable applications including Design, development and testing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Compute Science/Software Engineering (or related fields).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong business system, analysis and development experience
- Logical and Physical design experience
- Minimum of one year of work experience as a architect in applications development
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.