"J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Consumer Banking Specialist is responsible for providing timely resolutions to our Consumer and Community Banking customer’s queries. They will connect with our customers through inbound/outbound calls regarding transactions on their accounts such as payments, loans, charges/fees, interest rates, rewards and other issues."
The Analyst will work directly with data, developing meaningful business information that will reduce risk and improve efficiency by enhancing controls.
The position also has responsibility for automating the data gathering and generation of operational reports. Examples of the different types of analysis and reports will include: identifying gaps in controls and enhancing process to proactively identify and resolve the issues.
As an Analyst you will (at a minimum):
- Collect and analyze complex branch operations data for control deficiencies
- Automate data gathering and report generation
- Develop Quality Assurance procedures to validate report accuracy
- Study trends from the data and instigate deep dive analysis to come up with data driven recommendations
- Communicate technical solutions to ensure the controls are well understood
- Data mapping from source systems
- Ensure all documentation is accurate and complete
- Cultivate operational performance reporting
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with operational leaders and partners (both internal and external)
- Automate manual processes
- Review and suggest modification of established procedures, recommend and implement process improvements and manage multiple projects based on business need
- Requires SAS & SQL 3+ years’ experience
- Requires 3+ years of Data Analysis experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Good to have VBA for Excel 2+ years’ experience
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint preferred
- Prefer familiarity with database structure supporting Financial Services/ Consumer Bank.
- Highly organized and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Detailed oriented with ability and drive to deliver high quality work
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to translate data into meaningful business information