JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
Global Technology (GT) is the technology organization for the Firm,
delivering a wide range of information technology products and services, and
collaborating with all lines of business to provide high quality service
delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches
and processes in the most cost effective manner.
Technology Control's (TC) purpose is to ensure the security and resiliency of the Firm's computing environment, protect customer and employee confidential information, and comply with regulatory requirements globally. We accomplish this through strong information security leadership and active collaboration with line of business information risk managers to provide high quality security solutions and services that are focused on improving the Firm's risk posture. The IT Risk team is composed of firm-wide functions (IT Risk Management, Infrastructure Security Solutions, Identity & Access Management, and Application security) as well as business-aligned risk & resiliency management teams that affect the technology risk program across JPMC.
Global Technology Resiliency Management (GTRM) coordinate and manage the Technology Resiliency Program for the Bank, The organization is responsible for:
- Defining the Policies and Standards for Technology Resiliency for the Bank.
- Defining the KPI’s and metrics that demonstrate adherence to the policy and standards
- Centralized collation of the Resiliency KPI’s and metrics and visualization to the Banks Lines of Businesses
- Coordination and execution of large disaster recovery exercises across the Bank’s data centers
- POC and SME for Technology Resiliency for the Bank on all Regulatory engagements
The ED, APAC Technology Resiliency Program Lead will be responsible for partnering with senior stakeholders and technologists across the Firm to drive the timely and successful delivery of APAC Recovery and Resiliency strategy.
The ideal candidate must possess strong leadership skills and demonstrated success in managing teams particularly in a matrix fashion, driving multiple complex and large scale projects, and managing relationships. The individual must be extremely disciplined and organized, yet comfortable in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment. A high energy, fast paced, “roll-up your sleeves” attitude and commitment to success and be results driven are essential. Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as, experience presenting and influencing senior managers and business stakeholders are a must.
Position Key Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain monthly program management status reports and scorecards
- Manage and escalate issues & risks, build and manage AP senior management team relationship
- Drive the execution of the Global/APAC resiliency strategy
- Drive global strategy within region, driving and influencing senior stakeholders to achieve resiliency risk goals
- Effectively provide program updates at regional controls and operating committees
- Develop and manage detail project plans across multiple simultaneous complex projects, expert matrix management skills and experience
- Provide regular, metrics-driven updates to executive management on program status, threats and progress
- Drive project steering committees and influence decision making
- Ensure project lifecycle and project roles and responsibilities are understood by the business, proactively managed and enforced
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that would present a risk to on-time implementation of projects within the portfolio
- Evaluate project and resourcing costs, develop and present business cases and budget, and influence business and technology sponsorship
- Ensure full transparency on deliverables, provide weekly status updates including issues and risk items for management attention
- Assess risks, costs, benefits, and dependencies of alternative decisions and approaches
- Manage to a financial plan, including ensuring completion of projects on-time and on-budget, forecasting, business case development
- 15 + years of experience in Technology with emphasis in tech resiliency, including roles of influence and direct span of control coupled with consistent interactions with Senior Business leadership
- Strong Program/ Project Management Skills
- Proven leader with successful track record driving large scale technology projects from inception to implementation
- Experience in managing project and resourcing financials, and managing to tight budgets
- Ability to think strategically about how to create business led solutions and ability to communicate effectively to both business and technical audiences
- Ability to orchestrate and drive complex strategies and solutions
- Experience with implementation of project management methodologies in a large organization
- Experience managing and working with geographically distributed and functionally diverse work-groups
- Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships with the business, operations, technology & other key stakeholders, including external vendor partners, and work effectively in a matrix organization.
- Strong sense of prioritization and ability to execute against deliverables. Able to take personal accountability for key projects and issue resolution.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to formulate a strategy, approach and delivery plan
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven experience in developing and presenting status reporting and metrics to senior level management
- Prior experience in disaster recovery planning and testing would be advantages
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field
- PMP, CISSP, CISM, CISA preferred
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all
backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and
perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion
counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This
is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse
workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups
in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach
their greatest potential.