The primary focus of the VP – Process Manager Sr. (PCM603) position is to design and implement solutions aimed at addressing key business challenges, and optimize execution of complex digital transactions for Chase’s Home Mortgage originations business. Core activities of the role include:
• Execute strategic implementations across multiple functions/departments
• Develop process improvement opportunities leveraging all available data sources
• Identify risks and establish contingencies for issues (potential or real) in a well-defined, articulate fashion
• Lead coordination of cross-functional teams across multiple disciplines to assure compliance with objectives on high complexity initiatives
• Maintain production quality of the assigned processes
• Manage complex assignments cradle-to-grave against established timelines and budget with little supervision
• Participate on cross-functional teams representing an assigned functional area
• Act as subject matter expert for specific functions, programs, and/or processes
• Own all activities in assigned area including developing and maintaining standard while working on the most complex/sensitive projects
• Work closely with business partners to gain consensus and drive meaningful change
• Manage employees/staff as required
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, preferably in systems analysis & design in the Financial Services Industry; experience with Mortgage processes and procedures a significant bonus
• Minimum 6 years of relevance experience to include familiarity with various methodologies for analysis and design. experience in business process transformation required (BPR, Six Sigma, Lean), preferably in a consultancy type role
• Previous experience with workflow and process simulation is desirable
• Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques in a highly challenging business environment
• Strategic mindset and ability to drive both strategic and tactical efforts as necessary
• Project leadership experience, including proficiency in planning, organizing and managing multiple tasks/priorities
• Demonstrated success in planning and implementing change management across a matrix organization
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.