This associate role sits within the LEC, providing coverage to Branch and Incorporated subsidiaries in India.
The role involves maintenance of books of accounts under US GAAP and Local GAAP, Legal Entity reporting, US Reg and India Reg reporting, Control metrics reporting.
The role is based in Mumbai.
This associate role sits within the LEC, providing coverage to Branch and Incorporated subsidiaries in India. The role involves maintenance of books of accounts under US GAAP and Local GAAP, Legal Entity reporting, US Reg and India Reg reporting, Control metrics reporting. The role is based in Mumbai.
• Oversee day to day finance operation execute month end closing process in US GAAP and Indian GAAP.
• Legal entity reporting e.g. ensure submission of P&L to NY is correct, General Ledger Reconciliation and Substantiation Process sign off, LEC attestation etc.
• Regulatory reporting to Reserve Bank of India on monthly basis
• Preparation of financial packs for local governance framework
• Liaise with Senior stakeholders including SCBM, Compliance, Corporate tax, HRSD, Ops etc.
• Liaise with external and internal auditors and coordinate the annual audit process, including the finalization of audited financial statements
• A recognized professional accounting qualification
• 6 to 8 years of working experience; solid experience in management accounting and financial reporting in multinational corporations preferred
• Ability to lead teams in Matrix organizations
• Possess strong process and control mindset and keen attention to detail
• Mature, independent, self-motivated, conscientious, able to work under pressure and drive changes
• Good Stakeholder Management skills
• Strong communication, presentation, negotiation skills analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent skills in Microsoft applications
• Positive attitude and a good team player
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.