• Experience either managing or contributing hands-on in deployment & support of trading infrastructure (required)
• Desk-level familiarity with trading/e-trading environments (a plus)
• Strong technical background - server, OS & Linux a must (with past experience as hands-on contributor), network background a plus
• Strong business analysis skills, understanding the business needs and processes of the client
• Ability to provide impact assessments of future business capabilities within a suite of infrastructure solutions with limited information on scope
• Solid grasp of project management principles, and previous project and/or program management experience
• Project Task Estimation
• Risk & Issue Management
• Ensure risk and control compliance to departmental and company wide standards
• Ensure adherence to financial controls and budget management
• Promote client centric environment for work with teams and contributors
• Ability to consult with others, both internally with fulfillment teams and externally with clients/customers, throughout the delivery process
• Aptitude for developing repeatable solutions
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time management skills
• Ability to execute on various task assignments and self prioritize.
• Strong communication, and presentation skills
• Proficient at conflict resolution, negotiation & partnership/influence
• Strong teamwork and client management skills
• MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint experience required
• MS Visio, MS Access, SharePoint & JIRA experience a plus.
About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its J.P. Morgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.