JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Cyber security is chartered with managing and directing the security programs focused on the discipline of cyber security design, implementation, analytics, threats, monitoring, response, and investigation across the organization. Our core services are focused on assuring the security of the computing environment, protecting customer and employee confidential information, and complying with regulatory requirements globally. This is accomplished through strong information risk governance, active collaboration with business risk managers, and providing high quality security solutions and services which enable improving the organization's overall risk posture.
The IT Security Log Management Engineer will design, develop, test and implementation of JPMorgan Chase & Co Security logging solutions. The Security data platform is the repository for the collection, storage and correlation event data across the enterprise. It must rapidly identify, prioritize, and respond to various security events, compliance violations, policy breaches, cyber security attacks, and insider threats. The successful candidate will work within the Security Engineering team, in partnership with firm’s Architecture, Security Operations and Lines of businesses, in a hands-on environment; working with numerous and varied applications. The successful candidate will have a strong combination of practical networking, firewall management, proxy solutions, information technology, and security skills.
Specific responsibilities will include:
· Performs all administration, management, configuration, testing, and integration tasks related to the Splunk, BigData/Hadoop, ArcSight ESM and associated platforms to include content creation, maintenance, and administration tasks.
· Research, analyze and understand log sources utilized for the purpose of security monitoring, particularly security and networking devices (such as firewalls, routers, anti-virus products, proxies, and operating systems)
· Develop, implement, and execute standard procedures for the administration, content management, change management, version/patch management, and lifecycle management of the SIEM/Log Management platforms.
· Provide technical inputs to management during proof-of-concept reviews for new security products.
· Provide technical guidance to the Security Operations Center and/or the lines of businesses during investigations or incident response.
Qualifications & Requirements
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.