The Global Financial Information Reporting Solutions (FIRS) team was formed to help create organizational capacity and reduce redundancy that exists in similar functions performed within the LOBs and other functions. The team is focused on implementing cost effective and quality driven staffing models, as well as standardizing and centralizing oversight and control. The FIRS team is committed to defining and delivering a target end state operating model and technology requirements to strategically source data required for both internal and external reporting, and will also assist in positioning the firm to better respond to changing regulatory environments and internal demand requests by deploying change centrally versus de-centrally.
The Business Control Officer (BCO) supports control programs which mitigate operating risk across functions by proactively identifying and resolving operational risk exposures. Specifically, the Business Control Officer will assist in the assessment of the end-to-end control environment through the execution of control programs such as Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA), SOX, CCAR testing, Risk Event Reporting, and development of metrics and reporting for review at various control and governance forums etc.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Ensure the execution of the Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) process
· Administer the execution of the SOX Program, ensuring completion of the scoping process, testing and SOX data quality
· Validate that CCAR controls are in compliance with SR 15-18 capital planning requirements.
· Review and Test FR Y-14Q internal controls, as required to maintain a best in class qualitative framework
· Validate that all risks are mitigated through a rigorous control mapping
· Manage lineage of common data controls and data elements across external regulatory reports
· Identify existing gaps or control weaknesses in current processes, leverage best practices and provide cohesive alternatives to strengthen controls and eliminate deficiencies
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.