J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Treasury Services
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services. J.P. Morgan's TS business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
About the Team
We are a new and rapidly growing team of change agents inside J.P. Morgan. We are data scientists, design strategists and business leaders set on creating and building data products that transform the way we and our clients do business - balancing the art of decision making with science.
What we build will matter and have a huge impact; our products and solutions will reach thousands of our clients around the world, and affect how J.P. Morgan does business. Our group will also work closely with FinTech teams to find emerging tech companies that can help us accelerate development of new products.
This is a fascinating time, as new technologies, analytics and business models are emerging with the potential to radically transform financial services. You will be at the leading edge inside the company driving change. You will:
• Manage and deliver projects through the entire life-cycle to include scoping, structuring and analytical resolution. Reach to develop frameworks for addressing business challenges through data
• Serve as a strategic partner to key business leaders and develop strong, on-going consultative relationships with stakeholders. Work with partners on projects driving towards a vision of a fully data empowered organization
• Identify business problems and opportunities to create unique sources of value that can keep the strategy ahead of external trends and competitors.
• You will manage a team of design strategists, data translators and data engineers to drive the right kind of decision-making from solution concepting into data modeling into technical development. Marrying analytical chops with client empathy is critical to succeeding in this role.
• You will work with smart and accomplished teammates who have the experience, talent, skills and personalities to create data products that are developed with people in mind. You will represent a different way of working -human-centered - iterative - collaborating in small multidisciplinary teams.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.