The Global Security & Investigations (GS&I) team provides protection, investigation, resiliency, and crisis management services in support of JP Morgan Chase & Co., its employees, customers, assets, and facilities throughout the world. This responsibility includes the development of security and safety policies and procedures, regulatory and legislative compliance, Security Guard management, alarm response, branch and corporate building security, customer safety, physical crime investigations, workplace violence, fire and life safety, executive protection, due diligence, pre-employment screening, security operations globally, and fraud investigations. This mission is executed through the implementation of technology, best in class talent, and client collaboration.
This position on the Global Intelligence Team is responsible for leading the Latin America intelligence analysis portfolio by proactively integrating and analyzing information to evaluate threats that may impact the firm’s people, assets, events, and reputation; their likelihood; and their potential tactical and operational impact and strategic implications.
The ideal candidate exhibits a high level of critical thinking acumen, with the ability to engage complex and multidimensional challenges with innovative, rigorous and transdisciplinary analytical methods to produce proactive and reliable assessments.
Additionally, the candidate must have a high degree of technical understanding, be able to handle a high level of complexity within their span of control, be able to deal with and work through ambiguity, be flexible enough to shift workload in accordance with changing priorities, and be comfortable leading in a sometimes stressful and fast-paced, priority-driven environment, and be prepared to brief senior firm leadership.
The candidate must also have written and oral fluency in Spanish and Portuguese, and be a highly motivated individual who possesses strong interpersonal skills to develop and maintain relationships.
- Lead the Latin America intelligence analysis portfolio.
- Liaise with and elicit intelligence requirements on an ongoing basis from regional security managers in the Latin America area of responsibility.
- Support senior management updates, including but not limited to summarizing activities related to tactical, operational, and strategic threats of concern, and briefing key assessments to senior leadership.
- Deliver analytical assessments in clear, succinct, and appropriately caveated products that project credibility, convey recommendations, and reinforce key messages.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders within and without the firm to design and test risk assessment models that integrate disparate and seemingly innocuous data/information.