Description of the team
The CIB Oversight & Control Group is responsible for defining and overseeing the global CIB Control environment with a key emphasis on ensuring a robust end-to-end risk and control framework with consistent execution across all CIB businesses. This encompasses:
The part of the team responsible for CIB AML Governance is based primarily out of London but with a global remit. We are looking to add to the existing team a dedicated VP role based in the UK to take primary responsibility for the change management agenda within the AML governance space, as well as contributing to the BAU activity of the team supporting the management of the individual Committees.
The primary function of the team is to manage the AML governance agenda for the CIB including:
· Running the infrastructure to support the running of the various AML governance forums and Committees across the CIB and its constituent sub-LOBs ( Global Corporate Banking, Global Investment Banking, Treasury Services, Markets, Investor Services and Global Trade and Loan Products)
· Developing and enhancing the existing governance around AML including new policies and procedures, process enhancement and building and maintaining a robust and flexible governance framework for the global business activities of the CIB.
· Running of the Secretariat for AML Operating Committees within the CIB; acting as liaison between key stakeholders including the various sub- Lines of Business and GFCC (Global Financial Crimes Compliance) to ensure items requiring discussion at the relevant Committees and forums are presented, documented and communicated appropriately
· Providing Program Management for related LOB aligned KYC/AML governance initiatives
· Acting as facilitator in the management and resolution of related business specific issues, leveraging appropriate resources to investigate issues, propose solutions and implement fixes/policies Proposing and developing key metrics used in CIB AML governance committees
· Leading and supervising junior members of the team
Problem Solving and Analysis
Working Style and Influence
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.