J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
The Fixed Income Middle Office (FIMO) is responsible for supporting the overall Fixed Income investment process, primarily working with portfolio managers, client managers, traders, & risk management. The team’s core functions include ensuring the accuracy of the data & systems used within investment decision making, the trade-flow processes within front, middle and back-office systems and is fully accountable for the end-to-end operating environment. The group also oversees some risk management and business analysis functions and drives strategic projects.
The London based team consists of Professional, Associate & VP level team members and serves as the primary contact point for portfolio managers & traders. The Global Fixed Income group is currently implementing a new suite of front-office applications and is undergoing a process re-engineering effort aimed toward 100% straight-through processing (STP). This individual will be responsible for the development and ownership of a comprehensive end-to-end support model for the business, oversight of the offshore FIMO team and ensuring a robust control environment.Qualifications
• Academic/Degree qualification in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math or Computer Science and/or relevant commercial experience
• Excellent communication skills; ability to articulate complex issues
• Dynamic leadership; must be able to lead discussions and influence people
• Organizational skills; track & troubleshoot complex issues and drive solutions
• Deep understanding of F.I. products; Bonds, MMkts & Derivatives (listed & OTC)
• Strong technical & analytical skills, expert level MS Excel skills
• Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently
Other Beneficial Skills:
• Experience with internal/external financial systems (Bloomberg, Markit Partners, Barclays Point)
• Daily PnL Tracking & Performance Attribution
• Data Visualization / Infographics
• Project Management
• Database skills (Sybase / Oracle / MS Access)
• Programming languages (Visual Basic / C#)
• Financial Data vendors (Bloomberg / Thompson)
• Data Governance
• Analytics & Risk Measures
• CFA candidates
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers extensive training and development opportunities, an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.