Supports the Cross Line of Business Customer Satisfaction survey process by creating, maintaining and executing sample selection code primarily utilizing SAS. Consults with business units to develop requirements for solutions that extract large customer data sets and meet business inclusion and exclusion criteria. Translates business requirements into viable design solutions and develops code to meet desired results.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Strong working knowledge of SAS and Unix
• Demonstrates proficiency using Structured Query Language (SQL)
• Understanding of relational database structure
• Experience using data warehouses; file manipulation
• Strong documentation skills along with attention to detail
• Time management skills
• Ability to work both independently and with others
• Ability to work collaboratively across departments and businesses
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.