The Consumer & Community Banking (“CCB”) Regulatory Relations group at JPMorgan Chase is responsible for managing regulatory supervisory activity for the CCB Line of Business. Currently, we are seeking a Vice President Compliance Manager to participate in regulatory interactions.
The candidate will interact with senior managers across the CCB LOBs and the firm, as well as federal regulators, in the course of his or her responsibilities representing JPMorgan Chase. Accordingly, candidates for this role should be highly-motivated, self- starters with exceptional judgment and strong analytical, advisory, communication, and project management skills. An understanding of consumer financial products and financial services compliance is preferred, but not required. Occasional travel (5-10%) will be required.
• Overseeing and executing the end-to-end process for CCB regulatory engagements, including reviewing examination requests, advising internal stakeholders, and reviewing and obtaining approval for regulatory submissions.
• Preparing CCB LOB personnel for regulatory interactions, including examinations, and leading meetings involving CCB LOB personnel and regulators.
• Identifying, escalating, and developing solutions for potential regulatory risks.
• Maintaining appropriate tracking and communications regarding information requested by regulators.
• Delivering information requested by regulators in accordance with firm protocols.
• Overseeing and completing periodic and other reporting timely and accurately.
• Building and maintaining excellent relationships with internal partners and colleagues.
The ideal candidate will have 7 or more years experience at a large financial institution or law firm performing legal or supervisory regulatory affairs / exam management functions.
• Experience in the financial services industry preferred, but not mandatory.
• Familiarity with consumer legal compliance requirements preferred, but not mandatory.
• J.D preferred, but not required.
• B.A. or similar degree from a top-tier institution.
• Client management skills – the candidate must demonstrate the judgment and ability to closely partner with and advise senior and line managers and other stakeholders on regulatory engagements.
• Analytical skills – the candidate must be highly analytical with experience in collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing information on various subjects.
• Problem solving skills – the candidate must demonstrate exceptional judgment and the ability to identify key issues, obtain appropriate information for further analysis, and develop actionable recommendations.
• Project management skills – the candidate should be able to manage multiple workstreams involving multiple partners and groups.
• Teamwork skills – the candidate must be flexible in his/her work style and be able to work appropriately with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels.
• Communications skills – the candidate must possess excellent written and oral executive-level communications skills.
• Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and other Office applications
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.