Card Balance Transfer Forecasting - CCB Finance - Associate - Wilmington, DE
Chase is a leader in the financial services industry, providing banking, mortgages, credit cards, loans, payment processing and investment services to 50 million customers - 1 out of every 6 Americans. As a division of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM), while we operate across a broad range of businesses, our mission at Chase is quite simple: to be the industry leader in customer service. Our employees put the firm's resources to work every day for our customers. Chase offers a dynamic environment and the training and support to meet your full potential. Our company is widely recognized as a great place to work, to grow and to invest for the future. Join our team.
The Balance Transfer team is seeking a highly motivated analytical thinker with an interest in driving investment decisions across consumer cards. In this role, the associate will gain a good understanding about balance transfer forecasting process that optimizes behavior characteristics, performance, and macroeconomic conditions to generate customer value and business growth.
The incumbent will interact with leadership and individuals across the Finance, Channel Marketing, Risk, and Product General Manager Teams, and will be directly involved in decision making that will drive business growth and profitability.
In this role you will be required to:
· Analyze balance transfer offer profitability
· Maintain and improve the forecast engines used in valuations
· Collaborate with other teams to develop offer strategies that will generate long term customer value
· Build processes to automate and improve the availability of analytics and reporting
· Participate in decision making that will drive business growth and profitability
· Evaluate business needs and initiatives for special projects related to consumer lending. Apply technical/statistical skills to complete the necessary analysis
· Present your results and recommendations clearly and concisely to senior management
· Think holistically about card performance levers
· Prior Credit Card industry knowledge
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or other quantitative field required. Master’s degree preferred or minimum 3 years of experience in an analytical role
· A strong mix of analytical, data management and communication skills
· SAS and SQL experience required
· Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.