J.P. Morgan Asset and Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
The Global Portfolio Implementation (GPI) team is a portfolio implementation team based in New York and Columbus that oversees daily management, monitoring, rebalancing and implementation of trading activity across client accounts. The team supports Separately Managed Accounts, Unified Managed Accounts and model delivery programs for J.P. Morgan Asset and Wealth Management. The objective of the team is to implement J.P. Morgan’s best thinking across managed accounts, deliver consistent client experience across accounts, help to manage risk, and provide additional time for the front office to focus on client investment discussions and service.
As a trade coordinator you will be part of a team that is responsible for implementing and executing Portfolio Manager directed model changes across numerous investment strategies and client accounts. This individual will invest client cash flows, review daily drift reports and be the point of contact for a variety of equity portfolios.
• Maintain knowledge of the equity solutions utilized throughout the managed accounts business
• Understand unique strategy requirements and sensitivities
• Review, trade, and monitor risk of portfolios (including tax implications)
• Relationship management with internal and/or external clients in support of the Wealth Management, Investment Management, and Chase Wealth Management SMA platforms
• Work with various internal partners to complete business initiatives
• Implementation of Investment Management PM's trade direction
• Manage orders and send equity trades to fulfill the following typical daily tasks:
o New account initial investments
o Monitoring cash and security activity in client accounts
o Liquidating accounts
o Monitoring accounts for model drift and strategy deviation
• Central point of contact for equity trading desks, technology, operations, and sales teams
• Assist Investment Management PM's with account maintenance issues and account trading inquiries
• Participate in the planning and development of new business processes
• Demonstrated passion and understanding of financial markets
• Experience with Managed Accounts highly preferred
• Knowledge of Fiserv APL preferred
• Ability to operate in a fast-moving, demanding, and team oriented environment
• Detail and goal oriented, process focused
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
• 5 years work experience in financial services industry
• Undergraduate Degree required
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.