The Global Financial Crimes program consists of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Investigations and Client List Screening.
The AML Investigations team monitors and detects suspicious activities and escalates as appropriate for reporting to regulatory agencies in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
The Client List Screening (CLS) team performs overnight screening of clients, employees, vendors, related parties and securities as part of JPMorgan’s Anti Money Laundering (AML) program. The purpose of the screening is to determine matches against lists including OFAC/Sanctions, FinCEN, Politically Exposed Persons (PEP), Negative Media, and Internal Lists.
The Program Execution team’s objective is to enable the Client List Screening and AML Investigations functions to continuously evolve and improve by managing a robust change agenda designed to optimize efficiency and maintain a controlled environment. The change agenda includes organizational, process and technology changes, and the Program Execution team oversees their solution design and implementation.
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity, and diversity are among our core principles, than explore the opportunities at J.P. Morgan Chase.
Description of Role, Functions and Activities
The Program Execution Manager oversees a team of resources who perform the following functions:
Development of new requirements or enhancements to meet user needs
Liaison with technology
Testing and production support
Industry awareness of new solutions or platforms (such as robotics)
Oversight of the quality program, and data analysis and support.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- Partner with operations line managers to understand inefficiencies and control gaps; develop solutions to address issues and execute change
- Drive prioritization of initiatives and change agenda
- Liaise with technology where implementation of new tools or enhancements is required; liaise with compliance to influence required policy changes or interpretation
- Oversee required procedural changes and ensure changes reflect policies/process
- Ensure any upcoming changes are appropriately reflected in procedures and training is created and conducted in a timely manner
- Manage response to internal audit findings, MRAs and any other risk or control finding
- Proactively source new solutions that could provide efficiency benefit or improve controls; liaise with vendors to conduct pilots and determine feasibility
- Provide analytical support to operations line managers to quickly diagnose throughput or capacity issues and coordinate solutions to address issues
- Create and deliver executive level presentations on strategy, project delivery, controls, risks, etc.
- Provide senior management reporting, communication and client reporting, focusing on the overall business unit performance against objectives; proactively highlight issues and risks to the objectives, derive solutions and drive remedies to completion
- Program Management and Reporting - participate in leadership meetings and agendas (Sr. Leader calls, Town Halls), prepare status summaries for Flash Reporting, and develop senior management reports as required for internal or external audiences
- Ad-hoc project work as directed.