Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) serves as the central provider of technology infrastructure to JPMorgan Chase. GTI has launched a major, intensive, multi-year effort to improve and enhance the functionality of firm wide applications in integration technologies on behalf of JPMC's Lines of Business (LOB's). In conformance with GTI's Plan-Build-Operate model for distributed systems, a cross-tower team (GTI Messaging/Integration Services) is being developed and empowered to support this effort.
Global Technology Infrastructure Compute (GTI Compute) is responsible for managing the firm's global server and storage portfolio's across plan, build and operate functions. The organization is transforming into a Managed Services provider for JPMC and drives product management, firm wide solutions, engineering standards and productivity initiatives in support of the Managed Services. Within GTI, Data and Messaging Services drives product management, firm wide shared solutions, engineering standards and productivity initiatives for messaging infrastructure (e.g. IBM MQ, AMQP) as well as other distributed systems technologies.
In the role of GTI Integration Services Engineer, you will be responsible for requirements analysis, develop standard use cases for shared/managed service, design and develop applications, testing, and create operational instructions for support team in Plan-Build-Operate model. Influence other application teams to adapt to standard use cases defined in shared service. Also, this role requires interaction with various other technology and business teams throughout application life cycle.
The candidate must be a talented technologist, who will fill a mid-level developer role with the focus on development and support of Integration Services platform. An ideal candidate is a Integration Services specialist with the detailed knowledge of architecture of System Integration platforms, such as Mulesoft ESB, Webphere MQ and Java software.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work with Line of Business teams to understand their application integration requirements
- Design standard use cases for firmwide solution
- Application development/integration using Mulesoft ESB
- Design and develop application components using Java/XSL/.Net/VB
- Scan application code for security vulnerabilities and address gaps
- Plan, coordinate and execute application deployments and tests
- Understand current application architecture and artifacts, and perform bug fixes
- Assist support teams with issue escalations
- Create operational instructions for support teams
- Create document to describe infrastructure requirements and interact with various team to build it
- 3+ years of Mulesoft ESB development experience
- 5+ years of systems design, development and integration experience
- Must have strong application development experience with Java/J2EE
- Must have experience with XSD, XSLT and XML design and development
- Must have experience with task automation scripts using Perl and Unix Shell
- Must be curious, quick learner, team player, takes initiative and follows through on tasks
- Must have good documentation skills
- Experience with WebSphere MQ / Messaging system
- Experience with Imaging APIs of Java/C#/.Net
- Experience with application development in Middleware/Application Integration space
- Experience with application performance tests and tuning
- Experience with creating Runbooks and provide operational training
- Experience with SQL and PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Kofax is a big plus
- Knowledge of IBM WebSphere Message Broker is a big plus
- Knowledge of Windows platform programming like C#, .Net and VB is a big plus