J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Technology team at our GSCs service all Lines of Business and Enterprise Technology in helping build and operate innovative industry leading solutions. The breadth of capabilities within the Technology team at the GSC enables it to support the firm in leading edge areas such as Digital, Big data analytics, Robotics & Machine Learning
As an Informatica Applications Developer, you will develop and test mission-critical enterprise applications that meet the needs of the business. You will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing break-fix solutions and enhancements for applications within new and mature technology environments.
· Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies, best practice development
· Responsible for design, build and maintenance of software applications for Chase Card Services Data Warehouse
· Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents programming to satisfy business requirements
· Will deliver the assigned work within specified timelines with high quality
· Should possess good communication skills and solid knowledge on software delivery lifecycle in large Warehouse environment
· Will participate in every phase of software delivery life cycle including Requirement, Analysis & Design, Build Code, Unit Test, Support system and Integration testing, Implementation phase and post implementation support
· Will write and enhance Technical specifications based on functional specifications
· Will produce Unit test case results, Implementation plans, Application Support Guide using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
· Develop code using Informatica, Oracle, Unix (Korn Shell scripts), PL/SQL, and Scheduling tools
· Thoroughly perform unit testing ensuring minimal code defects out of build phase into system test phase
· Should have good knowledge of Informatica Power Center Product
· Development of ETL concepts, Oracle Table partitioning
· Provides the project manager/supervisor with timely and accurate information regarding the performance of the assigned projects(s)
· Understand scope of work and work closely with PM's, BSA's, UAT team, Tech Ops and individuals from other groups
· Identify and communicate potential impacts of a change/issue to other areas within JPMC
· Demonstrates sound analytic and diagnostic skills dealing with issues
The points below have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these, with or without a reasonable accommodation, for your application to be considered.
· Minimum 8+ years of highly technical work in large, complex enterprise environments
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field
· Minimum of 6+ years experience with Informatica, version 9.1 or higher is required
· Minimum of 6+ years experience with Oracle, experience writing stored procedures, triggers, queries, etc...
· Experience with Unix a plus
· Experience working with power Exchange, Informatica Admin activity
· High level knowledge of Informatica and Data Warehousing
· Experience working with scheduling tools preferred
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.