Wealth Management Operations: Client Reporting – Data Analytics Associate
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services, transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan and Chase brands, the firm serves millions of consumers and many of the most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients in the world. For over 160 years, AWM has offered high quality client service and customized solutions to solve the complex needs of wealthy individuals and their families around the world. The WM Operations team is comprised of over 800 members, with the main hub located in Newark, DE. WM Ops provides end-to-end support for all aspects of the client experience, working closely with client service, fiduciary, product specialty groups, third party vendors and other internal groups.
The Client Reporting Group is comprised of highly dedicated individuals who are responsible for all aspects of the client reporting for Private Banking accounts. Teams include: Statements (Quality & Corrections), Suitability Hub, Regulatory Client Communications, Special Services, Audit Confirmations, Documentation Management and Fiduciary Safekeeping Services. The teams interact
s with a variety of internal groups including, but not limited to, Client Onboarding, Investors, Bankers, Middle Office, Operations, Client Services and Fiduciary Officers in an effort to assist with client requests, inquiries and/or issues.
The Data Analytics Team will consist of 5 Associates responsible for all aspects of data analysis in support of remediation activities performed by the Data Remediation Team. Primary responsibilities will include: partnering with requesting teams to capture data requirements; performing analysis to identify the impacted account/client population and collaborating with the Chief Data Office (CDO) to report data quality issues, manage remediation and help with root cause data modeling. As the Data Analytics & Remediation Team is new to Core Operations, the Analysts will also be responsible for standardizing the process, content and delivery for presentations and communications.
- Partner with business contacts to document and understand data issues
- Perform data analysis for client and account information based on identified issues/opportunities.
- Document and present data findings, trends and recommendations for remediation
- Identify and communicate issue trends based on data analysis
- Investigate opportunities to reduce costs, provide automation, and analyze fluctuations in key metrics
- Anticipate challenges and implement solutions in order to manage the expectations of the internal business partners for a positive client experience
- Ensure timely and concise communication with key business partners and senior management
- Diagnose, communicate and facilitate resolution of key issues and risks
- Ensure compliance with Global Information Risk activities (Identity and Access Management; Recertification of distribution lists, shared drives, databases, and applications)
- Partner with business, operations and technology colleagues for timely delivery of projects within scope, budget and time
- Create training documentation, procedures, presentations and assist with data gathering
- Participate in defect and issue resolution during QA and UAT testing cycles