Key Accountabilities/Major Responsibilities:
• Using in-depth analysis to generate business ideas and recommendations.
• Utilizing product expertise to meet client needs.
• Editing and refining marketing/execution materials for maximum client impact.
• Building a strong network both internally and externally.
• Liaising with other internal and external parties on transactions (eg. lawyers, accountants, other banks).
• Conducting due diligence.
• Day to day management of transaction work streams.
• Uses superior judgment in anticipating needs of client, team and more senior bankers.
• Encourages others to generate new ideas (project, process, or client) and follows up on suggestions.
• Leads by example with attitude and work ethic.
• Communicates with confidence in internal and external (client) situations.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Clear thinking and concise communication.
• Ability to successfully priorities and deliver competing requirements.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Ability to demonstrate utmost discretion and professionalism
• Proven track record in corporate finance transactions.
• Minimum 5 years proven experience in finance or law.
• Strong technical and valuation skills.
• Strong project management capability.
• Excellent product / sector knowledge and expertise.
• Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience (degree in finance, economics, accounting, law etc).
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.