J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across Banking, Markets & Investor Services. The CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
This role is responsible for transforming ideas and concepts into copy for use across ads, campaigns, thought leadership, articles, etc. This successful candidate will work with the client marketing and digital / social teams to deliver text to accompany assets ranging from story boards, articles and headlines, email subject lines, social media posts, and more. S/he must be comfortable both short and long-form content and editing copy for consistency of brand tone and voice. S/he must have a clear understanding of how to repurpose copy mediums from digital to social and print.
• Produce original, clear and engaging ideas/messages
• Write on-brand creative pieces for use across distribution channels
• Compose messaging that fits within brand tone/voice guidance
• Optimize campaign text based on data results
• Translate long-form content for use in brochures, thought leadership pieces, etc.
• Synthesize strategic messages into cohesive, compelling client presentations
• Partner with internal colleagues and external agencies to refine copy stylistically and for consistency of tone/voice
• Proofread long-form and short-form copy produced by colleagues
• Write effective copy aligned to brand strategy for a variety of client segments (asset managers, institutional investors, treasurers, etc.)
• Leverage understanding of the brand and the competitive landscape to push creative boundaries
• Help manage brand voice to ensure consistency across all channels and segments
• BA/in creative writing, journalism or related field
• 5+ years experience
• Superior written skills
• Superior attention to detail
• Flawless accuracy in terms grammar and information
• Excellent presentation skills
• Comfort working under tight deadlines
• Ability to work on multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
• Deep understanding of how to write for social media, web, and mobile, as well traditional channels
• Word and Powerpoint expertise required.
Sample work must be provided.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.