About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
About J.P. Morgan Investor Services
J.P. Morgan Investor Services (IS) is a premier securities servicing provider that helps institutional investors, alternative asset managers, broker dealers and equity issuers optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue. With $18.2 trillion in assets under custody and $7.3 trillion in assets under administration, Investor
Services leverages the firm's global scale, leading technology and deep industry expertise to service investments around the world.
Business Overview & Role Description:
JPMorgan is one of the largest Global Custody and Clearing organisations in the world – with offices, operations and clients throughout the world. This role is responsible for leading the delivery of core product enhancements and targeted tactical and strategic solutions to meet the extensive needs of the clients and prospects for the Global Custody and Clearing business. Our aim is to position J.P. Morgan as ‘best in class’ with clients and prospects. The Product Development Team also maintains and expands subject matter expertise, providing thought leadership in the Global Custody product space.
The Product Development Team is multi-locational (London, Bournemouth, New York, Hong Kong) and is organized into functional groups each with a distinct and vital role in managing and delivering change for clients and the Custody Product Roadmap:
- Asset Servicing
- Positions & Settlement
- Foreign Exchange, Cash & Liquidity
- Client Reporting
The opportunity is to join the Product Development team in New York in support of our Cash, FX & Liquidity Products. The candidate will report into the N. America Cash, FX and Liquidity lead in region for the product.
The role will entail working directly with our business partner’s and clients to deliver competitive and robust product solutions.
- Partner with stakeholders to deliver effective solutions, on time, and on budget
- Ensure product investment is clearly aligned to commercial business objective
- Identify & deliver profitable, efficient, and effective product enhancements
- Regionally contribute to the development of product strategy and product development plans for Core Cash, FX, and Liquidity capability
- Understand and analyze industry trends, regulatory developments and competitive landscape
- Build business cases and drive execution of new product capabilities and/or entering new markets or target segments
- Provide technical product support to sales team
- Work with Senior Product Managers to position product and present key messages to external clients/prospects as well as JPMorgan senior management