JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner.
The objective of GTI is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services. GTI is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of specific lines of business and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
The Global Technology Infrastructure Core Foundation Services team (GTI CFS) is responsible for providing end to end support for critical technologies that are used across the company. This includes Configuration and Orchestration, Identity Management, Name Services, Enterprise Monitoring Solutions, and automation tools used to manage these technologies.
The GTI CFS Group is looking to fill a position for Infrastructure Developer role for a dev ops team with a specific focus on Cloud Monitoring solutions for public cloud solutions including AWS and Azure. The position would be part of a dev ops team who would be responsible for engineering and supporting solutions that monitor cloud infrastructure. Team is also responsible for end to end audit trail and application logging solution for the JPMC Cloud infrastructure.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Build and support logging and monitoring solution for JPMC cloud infrastructure
- Build automation and self heal where possible to provide a robust monitoring solution
- Create, develop and integrate new software and system technologies
- Develop systems management solutions using automation and self-heal
- Drive technical innovation and efficiency
- Must be able to work closely with other technology towers and Lines of Business to understand requirements and design/deliver appropriate solutions
- Bachelors or higher level degree in Computer science or related disciplines
- 9+ years of professional experience and 5+ years of advanced Java/Python Development experience (spring boot/python, server-side components preferred) Knowledge of multi-threading and using frameworks.
Experience in working with Restful API design and development, JSON, and software design patterns.
Experience with working in a dev ops team.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies TDD (Test Driven Development) and CI/CD (Continuous integration & deployment), Sprint Planning/Grooming, etc.
- Capable of full lifecycle development: user requirements, user stories, design and development with a team and individually, testing and implementation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Familiar with CICD tools such as Jenkins, Jira, Git/BitBucket, etc.
- Experience in infrastructure technologies including logging and monitoring.
- Knowledge of Cloud providers such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform services etc.
- Experience with the implementation / integration of tools like Data dog/Splunk/Nifi/Kafka.
- Experience of distributed / large scale systems and designing for scalability.