J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and individual clients through its Global Investment Management and Wealth Management & Investment Solutions businesses. With client assets of $2.5 trillion and assets under management of $1.8 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. (Assets as of Dec. 31, 2016)
Throughout its long and distinguished history, Asset Management has been steadfastly committed to putting its clients' interests first. This fiduciary responsibility defines our relationship with clients and informs every decision we make on their behalf. The Asset Management business is also guided by its strategic objective and business priorities.
Global Investment Management:
J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Investment Management) is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
A clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns
More than 1,200 investment professionals providing strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private
As a member of the US Funds Product Development team, the candidate will have responsibility for helping to set the strategic direction of the JPMorgan Asset Management product range, facilitating the development of new products and collaborating across the organization to identify opportunities and enhancements that will competitively differentiate the offering over a multi-year timeframe.
This roll will report to the Head of US Funds Product Development and will be responsible for working with groups in Investment Management, Sales Management and Distribution, Platform Management, Operations, Legal, Compliance and Product Implementation to successfully analyze and deliver product related initiatives that address the needs of various distribution channels. He or she will be part of a dynamic team responsible for the administration and development of packaged investment products, while working closely with partners in business and investment groups.
- Lead effort related to product feasibility analysis and product research
- Coordinate and lead product optimization analysis and effort; develop schematic, identify resources and establish working groups
- Partner with Investment Management, Strategy, Distribution and Senior Management to identify, scope and prioritize new product ideas and product enhancements that will evolve and differentiate the JPMorgan product range in the US and Canada
- Monitor and be aware of industry trends impacting the product line to leverage the firm’s investment capabilities
- Develop creative approaches to structuring pooled vehicles, managed accounts and other new products that lend themselves to differentiation and profitability