Centralized Transaction Operations (CTO), which is aligned under Consumer and Community Banking, CCB, provides a wide range of global operational support and services for retail, commercial, treasury, asset wealth management and credit card customers. CTO has approximately 3,500 employees. Under the direction of Group Manager Lew Fischer, CTO is committed to a culture based on Shared Values and Behaviors. An ongoing focus for the organization is continuous improvement - on behalf of the firm, shareholders, and foremost, customers - as achieved through a structured business planning and execution model. CTO is composed of seven core operating functions: Service Resolution, Payment Services, Performance Consulting, Banker Support, Card Fulfillment, Global Document Services and Acquisition and Image Services, where Image Services resides.
Image Services delivers archival load, retrieval, capture, and fulfillment solutions to internal employees in all 6 Lines of Business as well as some external customers. The Business Analysis team within Image Services is responsible for producing business and/or operational requirements, process mapping and analysis, and P1 production support for large discretionary initiatives and/or applications owned by Image Services. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, self-reliant problem solver with proven people management experience, experience working with large, complex applications and effectively translating analysis results as inputs into documentation of business, functional, and /or operational requirements, designs and test plans.
- Manage the process life cycle for Project Delivery focusing on BA tasks
- Image Services Project Delivery Leadership Team Member
- Partner with IT and other CTO Organizations to ensure processes are consistent across teams
- Serve as liaison between the line of business partner, client services, operations, and architecture/development teams to effectively interpret business clients’ needs and create business solutions
- Analyze business systems and processes, and document business, functional, and operational requirements to ensure a quality implementation
- Ensure traceability between business requirements, technical requirements, the design, and ultimately the end solution
- Ensuring a successful production implementation by creating or providing input into the production validation plan and/or documenting new operational processes as a result of the implementation; May be required to develop training materials and provide training to the operations team as well.
- Visible member of the project team, should be a key contributor in issue identification, documentation, and resolution and provide assistance in the reporting and tracking to the Project Manager
- Working with the business, development, and testing teams to create a holistic test plan and approach to ensure quality testing
- Serves as high level point of contact for business partners
- Participates in/supports complex business analysis and planning for multiple functions or LOBs
- Coaches and mentors less experienced team members
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 3 years experience in a business analyst, test or project management role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Must be able to create process flows using Visio; Must be able to use Excel to analyze data/numbers and tell a story via charts and graphs with the results; Should be familiar with Project and Share Point for team collaboration and project artifacts
- Clear understanding of the Project Life Cycle phases and the deliverables within each phase
- Collaborative and a high level of comfort and effectiveness in coordination roles; working with multiple business and technology partners to drive transparency in project deliverables
- Service Oriented; Shows initiative through problem identification, ownership and resolution
- Clear, concise and timely written and oral communication, with the ability to tailor the message to the audience