AM seeks an individual for International Private Bank to support production systems used globally within the Asset Wealth Management business. This position will be based in Glasgow, Scotland.
This individual must have excellent problem solving skills and be able to demonstrate how this within a global support environment. Excellent communication skills are a must for this position; a key element is being able to work with service provider (vendor), clients and technology staff across the globe – sometimes in their timezone. Technical skills should complement the problem solving and communication skills to deliver a highly effective individual who is capable of adding real value individually and as a team player. This area is moving into a DevOps culture and understanding of this culture will be advantageous.
Candidates would agree to provide hands-on support with responsibilities including delivery of documentation packs to the business. Familiarity with financial instruments and understanding of a lifecycle of the trade, including advices, is a big plus. Prior experience of working in global support environment is highly desirable. Candidates must be demonstrating a willingness to learn new technologies and business processes as required as well as take ownership of issues and drive them through to completion, engaging others and escalating as required.
Responsibilities for this role include:
• SQL, UNIX, Windows Server: Expert in at least two of the preferred tools (Sybase, Korn/Bash scripting, Java, Oracle).
• Exposure to following is an asset: Tomcat, Business Object, WebSphere , Mule, MQ, IIS, Mass Mailing, “Content Manager”
• Awareness and exposure to REST Services and Multi-tier Web applications.
• Awareness and exposure to change management methodologies and best practices.
• Awareness and exposure to systems development practices and methodologies.
• Knowledge of Banking products, especially advices and statements.
• Experience working within a service delivery function (product support, help desk, post implementation support for projects)
• Time management skills with experience handling multiple requests and queries at the same time, and delivering.
• Continued dedication to providing best of class service at all times
• Good verbal and written communication skills, data analysis skills.
• High attention to detail, high level of accuracy with self-validation.
• Good command of English, team player and people management skills
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.