The High Yield and Loan Capital Markets team works closely with the Acquisition & Leverage Finance, industry and country investment banking teams to originate and structure high yield bonds, leveraged loans, investment grade loans and mezzanine debt. We also partner with credit sales, trading and research to syndicate / sell our corporate or LBO transactions to other banks and institutional investors.
As an Analyst in Loan and High Yield Capital Markets, you will work with top-tier professionals at the heart of a leading global investment bank. With hands-on learning opportunities, mentoring and feedback, and numerous development opportunities, you will gain a strong career foundation in financial services. Our Analysts are the anchors of each team and are expected to make a personal impact right from the start.
The Candidates will principally work with Leveraged Finance and Loan & High Yield Capital Markets members, participating in all client activities (marketing, execution and on-going relationship management and idea generation). The Candidates will assume responsibility for helping to win new business, developing client relationships at a junior level and managing internal processes for deal executions and internal approvals. The Candidates will have exposure to a wide range of teams within Investment Banking, including Syndicate, Structuring, Ratings Advisory, Credit, M&A, High Yield and Loan Sales and Trading. The Candidates will be working in a dynamic, demanding and team-focused environment
Depending on the level of experience, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Play a key role in the execution of funding and capital markets transactions across High Yield bonds, loans and liability management
• Be involved in the pitching process, helping to win new business and developing client relationships at a junior level
• Be involved in the execution and pitching of acquisition financing deals in coordination with M&A, Ratings Advisory and Credit teams
• Assist in preparing pitch books and marketing materials for client meetings
• Assist in preparing market updates for clients in written and verbal format
• Prepare and understand bond pricing mechanics for regular updates to clients
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: 5th December, 2017