The Candidates will principally work with a Managing Director, a Executive Director, a Vice President and an Associate, participating in all client activities (marketing, execution and on-going relationship management and idea generation). The Candidates will assume responsibility for helping to win new business, developing client relationships at a junior level and managing internal processes for deal executions and internal approvals. The Candidates will have exposure to a wide range of teams within Investment Banking, including Syndicate, Legal, Structuring, Ratings Advisory, Credit and M&A. The Candidates will be working in a dynamic, demanding and team-focused environment in Debt Capital Markets, with a geographic (Italy & Greece) focus.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed; we are committed to contributing to orderly and well functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses.
Depending on the level of experience, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Play a key role in the execution of funding and capital markets transactions across Investment Grade bonds, loans and liability management
• Be involved in the pitching process, helping to win new business and developing client relationships at a junior level
• Be involved in the execution and pitching of acquisition financing deals in coordination with M&A, Ratings Advisory and Credit teams
• Prepare capitalization and acquisition financing models on excel to support pitching
• Assist in preparing pitch books and marketing materials for client meetings
• Assist in preparing market updates for clients in written and verbal format
• Prepare and understand bond pricing mechanics for regular updates to clients
• Manage internal processes for deal pitching and executions
• Work closely with Syndicate, Structuring, Legal, M&A, Ratings Advisory, Credit and Corporate Banking teams
Successful candidates will possess or demonstrate the following personal and professional attributes:
• Investment banking experience (ALF, ECM, IB coverage, etc.)
• Excellent academic credentials
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Language: candidate will need to be fluent in English and Italian
• Excellent communication skills
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.