About Chase Card Services:
Chase Card Services is a key contributor to the JPMorgan Chase product platform, playing an integral role in the firm's powerful banking franchise. Today's card industry is complex, and Chase Card Services has almost 91 million open credit-card accounts and more than $136 billion in managed loans. Chase continues to innovate, launching new products and services, such as Blueprint, Chase Sapphire and Ink from Chase, and earning a market leadership position in building loyalty and reward programs. Chase also offers credit card programs with many of the world's best brands. Through its merchant acquiring business, Chase Merchant Solutions is one of the leading processors of credit card payments.
This highly visible and influential role within Acquisitions Channel Marketing Analytics team will focus on translating data insights into actionable strategies to drive growth for specific card products. The individual will require working in a highly collaborative environment with different functional teams such as finance, risking etc. and will play a key role in devising recommendations to the Business owners to meet their goals.
Key responsibilities include:
· Be an expert in your area to understand acquisitions trends and implications from diverse set of strategic initiatives and market place dynamics
· Understand the impact of pricing and be able to effectively analyze impact on different segments and drive optimized investment decision
· Interact regularly with business units, understand requirements and growth objectives – devise strategies to meet goals and communicate current trajectories
· Able to understand the concept of acquisitions account forecast bottoms-up approach and devise new and more optimized approach for variance reduction
· Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline preferred or related work experience; Masters or other graduate degree is a plus
· 3 years analytical experience required
· Computer literacy/proficiency in data query tools such as SAS, SQL, Oracle, Unix, and MS Office preferred
· Strong analytical, technical and statistical skills with proven ability to process vast amounts of data into meaningful information
· Strong communication skills and ability to work independently
· Credit card experience strongly preferred, but not required
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.