J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Technology team at our GSCs service all Lines of Business and Enterprise Technology in helping build and operate innovative industry leading solutions. The breadth of capabilities within the Technology team at the GSC enables it to support the firm in leading edge areas such as Digital, Big data analytics, Robotics & Machine Learning.
The UI developer will be a key member of the Investor Services Margin and Collateral development team. OneMargin is new strategic platform build out for multi-asset Margin calculations. The Developer will be focusing on design/development of OneMargin core platform. The working environment is competitive and demanding but one where creativity and problem solving skills are rewarded.
- College degree (Computer Science preferred).
- Fully knowledgeable in the following:
- ECMAScript spec, DOM and JSON
- Prototype system, scopes
- Common JS modules
- Browser support, HTML5 compatibility
- Memory/CPU profiling
- Experience with a modern JS MVC/view framework such as Angular2, React, etc.
- Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Experience in Agile development methodology, such as Scrum
- Working experience in:
- Functional programming
- Node JS (server side and tooling)
- Web Sockets
- Webpack module bundler
- Data visualisation/charting libraries such as D3
- Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, Karma
- Automation tools
- Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
- Experience in GIT
- Experience with the Financial Services industry experience is helpful, particularly in Securities Collateral Management
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Comfortable with agile development practices
- Skilled at giving and receiving feedback
- Self starter with confidence to drive issues through to completion in highly pressured matrix support environment
- Experience as a developer for a mission critical enterprise system and working with Global Teams
- Practical experience with high volume data processing applications.
- Be proactive, pragmatic, independent and resourceful in nature
- Be familiar (or have developed opinions) on how to structure large scale applications/projects and the necessary processes, team structures and technical approaches
- Have considered opinions on how to work within such a team but possess an open mind to direction when given
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a Computer Science from a top school, or equivalent experience.
Advanced degrees are preferred, but not required.