JPMorgan Asset Management Operations is located on the Morgan Christiana Campus in Newark, Delaware. The group is made up of roughly 100 employees performing support functions for the Front and Middle Office groups that are located in New York, NY and Columbus, Ohio. Functions in Investment Management Operations include Portfolio Services, Cash Operations, Reconciliations, Fee Billing and Reporting.
JPMorgan Asset Management Global Real Estate & Infrastructure is one of the world's largest real estate investment advisors with over $83 billion (gross) of real estate assets under management in North America and Europe with developing businesses in India and China. Given its relationships, reputation, and size, JPMAM Real Estate transacts an average of $4 billion in combined acquisition and disposition activity annually. JPMAM Real Estate is comprised of approximately 250 real estate professionals organized within key functional areas.
Analysts within the functional area of Asset Management play an integral role in supporting the management and development of value within the real estate asset portfolio. Individuals in this role are involved in all aspects of the managing and reporting process including underwriting, leasing, budgeting, appraisals and valuation, and project development monitoring.
• Work as an analyst/associate in real estate asset management for office, industrial, multi-family and/or retail properties, acting as support to managers and analysts at our satellite location in Newark, DE
• Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis on internal and external appraisal reports
• Analyze and interpret various types of real estate documents, including operating statements, rent rolls, leases as well as joint venture and loan documents
• Complete asset strategy reviews and hold/sell models
• Review annual operating and capital budgets
• Prepare and update valuation memos as well as valuation/waterfall models
• Participate in the preparation of the annual business plans and quarterly reports for separate account assets
• Update and prepare mark-to-market models and capital commitment schedules
• Prepare discounted cash flow models in Argus and Excel
• Complete supporting analysis on existing investments, development projects and potential acquisitions on behalf of asset managers
• Perform ad hoc duties as necessary
• Complete quarterly and annual data requests for financial reporting
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.